The Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship at the Buckinghamshire New University is a scheme established to support students in the university to cushion the effect of financial difficulties during their period of study. Buckinghamshire New University is a public university in Buckinghamshire, England, with campuses in High Wycombe, Great Missenden, Aylesbury and Uxbridge.
The scholarship is divided into two categories which include those for new students and those for continuing students.
Offer for New Students
If you are a self-funded International Student paying oversea fees, you may qualify for a scholarship of £1,500 on your first year of study in Buckinghamshire New University.
Eligibility Criteria for New Students
Applicants must hold an offer from Buckinghamshire New University for a full-time taught degree programme, starting in September 2023, February 2024 or April 2024.
Note that you do not need to complete an application form to be considered for this scholarship.
Offer for Continuing Students
Self-funded International Students paying overseas fees you may qualify for a further scholarship of £1,500 on each of their subsequent year/s of study with us. This scholarship is available for students continuing on to Level 5 (Year 2) and Level 6 (Year 3), (as well as Level 4 (Year 1) for Foundation level students).
Eligibility Criteria and Conditions for Continuing Students
- One off fee reduction of £1,500 available to all applicants paying overseas fees on their first year of study
- Applicant must be self-funded
- Programme of study must be at least one year in duration
- The tuition fee charged must be at least £15,000
- This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with another scholarship or bursary offered by Buckinghamshire New University.
- The scholarship is only available as a one-off fee reduction of £1,500 for each year of study
- Continuation scholarship is subject to satisfactory attendance and successful progression on the course, from the previous level of study.
Applicants are required to visit the scholarship official website (below) for more information about the scholarship and application processes.
DISCLAIMER: Applicants are advised to note that Scholars Guide is not a scholarship agency, and as such may not have any link with the scholarship provider(s). Though we only advertise genuine and verified scholarship opportunities, we urge interested persons to kindly visit the scholarship official website above for more information and application as Scholars Guide will not be liable for damages incurred and or responsible for benefits derived from applying for Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship.