Applications for BNU Refugee Scholarship currently ongoing. Buckinghamshire New University is truly committed to supporting refugees and providing them with golden opportunities to make the most of their academic lives in England. The university is a public university in Buckinghamshire, England, with campuses in High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Uxbridge and Great Missenden. The BNU Refugee Scholarship is offered annually by the university and qualified students are now invited to put forward their applications for consideration.
Buckinghamshire New University, England.
Available Fields of Study
- Health and social care
- Cyber Security
For your application for the BNU Refugee Scholarship to be considered you must:
- Be residence in England.
- Provide Evidence of your Biometric Residence Permit (BPR Card) and Share Code showing your immigration status as either a Group 1, Group 2, Humanitarian Protection, Leave to remain or Stateless Leave.
- Be ineligible to access funding from the Student Loan.
- Not already hold an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification.
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer of admission from Buckinghamshire New University.
- Be getting enrolled onto a full-time undergraduate or foundation course in any of the Buckinghamshire New University campuses.
BNU Refugee Scholarship covers the following:
- The cost of all course tuition fees.
- Maintenance allowance for the duration of the course on intervals through the duration of the course £2600 per academic year
- Accommodation for the duration of the course of study in University Halls of Residence.
- Free gym membership.
- Access to BNU New Usage scheme including the Multi-Faith Chaplaincy.
Applicants are required to visit the scholarship official website below for detailed information and application processes. Ensure you apply before the deadline.
DISCLAIMER: Applicants are advised to note that Scholars Guide is not a scholarship agency, and as such may not have any link with the scholarship provider(s). Though we only advertise genuine and verified scholarship opportunities, we urge interested persons to kindly visit the scholarship official website above for more information and application as Scholars Guide will not be liable for damages incurred and or responsible for benefits derived from applying for the BNU Refugee Scholarship.