UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships are awarded by the University College London with the aim of assisting and encouraging international students from low income backgrounds to pursue full-time undergraduate degree studies at the university.
UCL is a major public research university located in London, United Kingdom. It is a member institution of the federal University of London, and is the second-largest university in the United Kingdom by total enrolment and as well the largest by postgraduate enrolment.
The University College London (UCL) was rated the top university in the UK for research strength in the most recent Research Excellence Framework and it ranked 8th in the 2022 QS World University Rankings. The university was the first in England to welcome students of any religion, and to welcome women to university education.
University College London (UCL), United Kingdom.
Eligible programmes for UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships
All Bachelor’s Degree Programmes offered at the University.
You may also apply for University of Derby GREAT Scholarships for International Students.
Students of low income background from any country.
Number of scholarships to be awarded
30 scholarships are to be awarded in 2022/23.
10 awards of full tuition fees & maintenance and 20 awards of full tuition fees.
The scholarship is tenable for the normal duration of the programme.
Eligibility criteria for UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships
For you to be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be eligible to pay the overseas fee rate
- come from a low income background
- have submitted an admission application for a full-time Undergraduate degree at UCL in 2022/23
Follow the guidelines below for your application
- Login to Portico with your details
- Click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding for
- In the application screen, click on the ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page
- On the funding page, find out which fund you are eligible to apply for click ‘Check and apply’ under ‘Funds Available’
- Click on the scholarship name of the scheme that you wish to apply for
Note that for each programme that you wish to apply funding for, you will need to submit a separate scholarship application form.
The application deadline is 5pm BST, Friday 29 April 2022 while successful candidates will be notified by 31 May 2022.
Scholarship official website
For more information and your application for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships, kindly visit the official website at www.ucl.ac.uk/scholarships