Among the Master’s Scholarships at Swansea University is the Eira Francis Davies Postgraduate Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship awarded to excellent female students from developing countries. Applicant must be a national of and resident in an eligible developing country, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s programme within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Science at Swansea University.
Applications for the Eira Francis Davies Postgraduate Scholarship are now open for September 2022 Entry.
Swansea University, UK.
Eligible programmes for Eira Francis Davies Master’s Scholarships at Swansea University
All full time taught master’s degree courses within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Science at Swansea University. The programmes courses are listed below:
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology), MSc
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry), MSc
- Clinical Psychology and Mental Health, MSc
- Research Methods in Psychology, MSc
- Child Public Health, MSc
- Cognitive Neuroscience, MSc
- Genomic Medicine, MSc
- Nanomedicine, MSc
- Healthcare Management, MSc
- Health Data Science, MSc
- Health Informatics, MSc
- Medical Radiation Physics, MSc
- Public Health and Health Promotion, MSc
- Long Term and Chronic Conditions Management, MSc
Eligible Countries for Eira Francis Davies Master’s Scholarships at Swansea University
All eligible countries as listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ 2022.
This is a full tuition fee scholarship. It covers 100% of the recipient’s tuition fee.
For you to eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a national of any of the eligible countries. That is a national, and permanent resident of EFD Eligible Countries as listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ 2022
- Be female
- Hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification
- Be a new student to Swansea University from September 2022
- Have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University for entry in September 2022 (see list above)
- Within your application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial requirement and desire to study their chosen course at Swansea University
- Not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University
- Not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
Application for Eira Francis Davies Postgraduate Scholarship is online. Go to the official website and learn more about the scholarship and make your application. Ensure you apply before the deadline.
Application Deadline: 11:59pm (BST) Sunday 29th May 2022
Latest Invitation to Interview: 17th June 2022
Interviewing Period: 20th – 24th June 2022
Decisions: 4th July 2022.
DISCLAIMER: Applicants are advised to note that Scholars Guide is not a scholarship agency, and as such may not have any link with the scholarship provider(s). Here, we only advertise scholarships. Therefore, go to the scholarship official website above, read more about the scholarship and make your application.