Anders Wall’s Scholarship is a great opportunity for African students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s or Master’s programmes at Uppsala University in Sweden. The scholarship is quite competitive to the extent that it is granted to only about 2% of students who apply for it. Anders Wall’s Scholarship covers full tuition fee but does not extend to living expenses.
The application period for Anders Wall’s Scholarship for African Students starting a programme in autumn 2024 is 10–22 January 2024.
Uppsala University in Sweden.
Citizens of African countries.
All Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes aoffered at Uppsala University.
Anders Wall’s Scholarship for African Students covers full tuition fee but does not extend to living expenses.
- Be a citizen of a country in Africa.
- Demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- Have chosen Bachelor’s or Master’s programme offered at Uppsala University as first priority.
- Have applied for the Bachelor’s or Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- Meet the entry requirements for the programme you applied to. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
How to apply
- Before applying for the Anders Wall’s Scholarship, you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s international Bachelor’s or Master’s programmes as your first priority at universityadmissions.se
- Upon submitting your application at universityadmissions.se, you will get a personal application number consisting of eight digits. Save the number as you will need it when applying for the scholarships.
- Ensure that you are eligible before submitting you application for admission.
- For your scholarships application, provide the following information:
- your personal details
- the Master’s programme at Uppsala University that you applied for as your first priority
- the scholarship programme(s) you are applying to (that is Anders Wall’s Scholarship for African Students)
- the application number that you got at universityadmissions.se
You are to note that in the online scholarship application form, submission of any documents is not required except only your motivational letter explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship. The motivational letter should not exceed 350 words and should reflect the eligibility criteria of Anders Wall’s Scholarship.
23:59 CET (Central European Time) on Monday 22 January 2024.
Visit the official website for more information.