Applications for Transform Together International Scholarship are now open for international students and European Union (non-UK) students who want to apply for full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2022/2023 academic year.
This scholarship is awarded in form of 50% tuition fee waiver to outstanding students who can demonstrate excellent achievement and willing to stand out from the crowd as ambassadors for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
This scholarship is competitive and selection is based only on the information provided in the online scholarship application form.
Sheffield Hallam University in the UK.
Eligible Programmes for Transform Together International Scholarship
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses at Sheffield Hallam University are eligible for the scholarship.
Nationals any country outside the United Kingdom can apply for this scholarship.
Number of Scholarships to be awarded
This is not a fully-funded scholarship. It covers only a half tuition fee waiver for both the undergraduate and postgraduate recipients.
Eligibility Criteria for Transform Together International Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship. you must:
- Be an international fee paying student.
- If you are a postgraduate student, have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your undergraduate honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- If you are a postgraduate student, have not been awarded a postgraduate qualification either in the UK or overseas in the past.
- If you are an undergraduate student, meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course you
have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
- Be fully self-funding your studies. No external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer should be funding your studies.
- Be able to pay the remaining 50% of your tuition fees and other additional fees your course may require.
To make a successful application for the Transform Together International Scholarship, kindly follow the guidelines below
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam University
- Ensure you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed above
- After applying for a course and received a student Identification Number from university, apply for a scholarship online by filling the scholarship application form on the official website
- Send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are successful, you will be notified within one month of the deadline.
31 May 2022.
DISCLAIMER: Applicants are advised to note that Scholars Guide is not a scholarship agency, and as such may not have any link with the scholarship provider(s). Here, we only advertise scholarships. Therefore, go to the scholarship official website above, read more about the scholarship and make your application.