Applications are now open for Bristol University Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships. Prospective international students are invited to apply for funding towards the cost of tuition fees and living costs.
Applicants for the Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships will also automatically be considered for any other University of Bristol international scholarships which they are eligible for. Note that you are not required to submit two separate applications. The application process is also the same for all University of Bristol international scholarships.
University of Bristol, United Kingdom.
Eligible Programmes for Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships
All full-time Undergraduate programmes offered at University of Bristol (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science) or any one-year, full-time Postgraduate programme or one of the eligible two-year programmes – Social Work (MSc) and Law (MA) offered at the University.
Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships are valued at £6,500 and £13,000 per year and can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees. Applicants may also be eligible to receive a £3,000 living cost bursary during their first year of study.
You can apply for Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- have applied to start any full-time undergraduate course, (excluding Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science) at the University of Bristol, starting in September 2024.
Note that you do not need to have received an offer to study at University of Bristol before submitting an international scholarship application.
Apply for other scholarships in UK.
How to apply
Application is online using the international scholarships online application form on the official website. Observe the tips while applying:
- If you’re using a smartphone to apply, turn it to landscape mode for a better view of the text.
- The application form cannot save your progress. Complete the application form in one session. Once you submit your application you cannot make any further changes.
- You’ll get an email confirming receipt of your application. Check your junk or spam folder if you do not receive it.
Download and read the relevant application guidance document to help you with your application.
10 am (UK time) on Monday 26 February 2024.
Successful applicants will be contacted on or before Monday 8 April 2024 while unsuccessful applicants will be notified shortly afterwards.