Griffith Remarkable Scholarship is awarded to exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University. The scholarship is open to international students except students from Australia and New Zealand. It covers 50% of tuition fees of selected students.
Founded in 1971, Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. The university officially opened its doors for academic activities in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
Griffith University in Australia.
Eligible programs for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
All undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs offered at Griffith University.
Citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
Number of scholarships to be awarded
The number of award offered by Griffith Remarkable Scholarship is not specified.
Selected students are entitled to 50% tuition fee discounts.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship is valid throughout the period of study.
To be eligible for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria below
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student (40CP) starting in Trimester 2 or 3 2022.
See GPA criteria.
Follow the following application steps:
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University
- Apply for the scholarship by the closing date
- Include your academic records and a personal statement in your application
- A University panel will review your application
- Wait for the notification of your application outcome
Trimester 2 2022
Apply by: 18 April 2022
Receive outcome by: 6 May 2022
Trimester starts: 18 July 2022
Trimester 3 2022
Apply by: 5 August 2022
Receive outcome by: 19 August 2022
Trimester starts: 7 November 2022
Scholarship official website
Check the official website above for more information and your application.
- Top 10 most asked scholarship interview questions and sample answers.
- Tips to writing a good scholarship application letter.
- University of New South Wales International Scholarships.
- Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships.
- IOE-ISH Centenary International Master’s Scholarships.