Web Interstitial Ad Example

Apply for UK Government University and College Hardship Funds

Do you know you could get extra money from your university or college if you’re experiencing financial hardship in your studies? You may be a beneficiary of the UK Government University and College Hardship Funds. These funds are provided by the Government of the United Kingdom to support students of UK Universities and Colleges who are having financial difficulties.

The amount given to each beneficiary  is decided by the beneficiary’s university or college. It is either paid in a lump sum or instalments. It is not refundable in most cases while in some cases it will be in form of a repayable loan.

Apply for scholarships in UK.


You may be awarded the fund if you are any of the following:

  • a student with children, especially single parents
  • a mature student with existing financial commitments
  • from a low-income family
  • a student with disability
  • a student that was previously in care (a ‘care leaver’)
  • homeless or living in a foyer

How to apply

Applicants are required to contact the student services department at their various universities or colleges. The university or college will decide if an applicant is qualified or not.

Visit the official website for more information.


Leave a Comment